At OCEC Foundation we help believe in strengthening families. We support parents so that they can help teach their children. We’ve heard many amazing stories about the positive changes that occur after parents are shown the skills they need to communicate effectively with their children and others.
OCEC Foundation Parenting classes provides a comprehensive program to help parents through the often-tumultuous years of child rearing. Each session also shows parents how to handle sensitive issues with their child or children. Our program is designed to allow parents and teens to learn together, helping them to find common ground for conversation and problem-solving. Provides a unique approach to strengthening our youth against the daily risks they face. OCEC Foundation will give you the guidance and support you need to turn the challenges of raising your child into opportunities for growth.
- Methods of respectful discipline
- Skills for clear, honest communication
- Concrete strategies to prevent risky behavior
- How to be an encouraging parent and much more
- Insight into important issues such as teens online, bullying, and depression